Underground Slope Front Shelters
|Shelter||Recommended For||Max Occupancy||Width||Length||Height||Price|
|Ez Access||5-8 Adults||16 People||4 FT 6 IN||11 FT||5 FT 10 IN|
|Best-Value||6-8 Adults||16 People||6 FT||8 FT||6 FT 2 IN|
|Sleeper||7-12 Adults||22 People||6 FT 8 IN||10 FT||6 FT 2 IN|
- Max Capacity: 14 People
- 11 FT×4 FT 6 IN×5 FT 10 IN
- Max Capacity: 16 People
- 8 FT×6 FT×6 FT 2 IN
- Max Capacity: 22 People
- 10 FT×6 FT 8 IN×6 FT 2 IN
Regarding This Tornado Storm Shelter...
This shelter is the most popular style for in-the-yard protection.
Reasons to choose the Slope-Front Shelter over the Flat-Top Storm Shelter
- More Room: When you subtract the area that is used by the stairs, the base model of this shelter has nearly twice as much room for people than the base model of the Flat-Top Storm Shelter. That being said, the two larger shelters (The Sleeper vs The Large Flat-top) are about the same.
- Less Cost: This shelter is between $300 - $500 less expense to put in than the Flat-Top Storm Shelter.
- Reason why less #1: Less Excavation - For this shelter, compared to the Flat-Top Storm Shelter, the site we excavate is approximately 50% smaller. On top of that, there's no dirt that needs to be hauled away. The dirt that comes out of the dig site goes back around the shelter for optimum protection.
- Reason why less #2: Less Expense to build - The Flat-Top Storm Shelter actually takes more time, effort, and materials (steet and concrete) to build. Hard to believe I know, but true. The more steel that is put into a shelter, the more expensive it is build. In fact, the door and the stairs in this shelter are 1/2 of the size of the Flat-Top Storm Shelter, making it less expensive to build and easier to maintain.
- Easier to get in and out of: Because the stairs in this storm shelter are shorter, they are also on a gentler slope than the Flat-Top Storm Shelter. Overall this equates to this shelter being about 3x as easy to get in and out of.
"No Deaths & No Injuries... since 1954"
- »FEMA Rated for: 16 or 22 Person
- »Underground: Yes
- »Handicap Accessible: Will need help
- »Warranty: 10 Year in Writing
Why not order today?